SlammedEnvy
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
one more

·
SlammedEnvy
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya, if i win the lotto anythime soon, ill sell the wheels. im broke right now and cant afford the $$ to buy some nice ones..

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
nice truk i agree that front end loox very nice

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
bad ass ride dude! i love the hood you have. how good is the fit of it?:confused: :thumbup:

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
I LIKE it.....that is one awesome looking truck...are you going to attend the worlds largest meet?? I would love to see this truck in person...:thumbup: I even like the painted steps...man that is a nice looking truck.

·
SlammedEnvy
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, the hood fits great, i would recommend cervinis to anyone. they seem to have good customer service to go along with their products. give me some info on this meet, is it just a s-series meet or what? It would be sweet to see a bunch of s-10s and sonomas together. let me know when and where. i live in michigan, so hopefully it isnt too far of a drive....
Thanks for the comments everyone. . I have alot more plans for my truck in the future, and should be attending some shows here in michigan this coming summer!!!!
:D :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
i want to konw about the painted steps! give me some info!

·
SlammedEnvy
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i painted them the old fashioned way with a paint can..... i went to napa and picked up some base coat in a can with the same paint code as my truck and some clear coat. i took the steps off of my truck and roughed them up with some steel wool and then cleaned them with rubbing alcohol. the important next step is to primer. everything turns out better with primer on it. then spray a few light coats of basecoat, let them dry in-between, and then give a few generous coats of clear. worked great, i havent had any problems with them peeling or anything and its been about 6-7 months. I think im gonna redo them in the spring though, cuz i want them smooth, so im gonna do a little custom bondo work to them.....:D hehehe
later.......

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
thanks

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
is your truck victory red? so 1.scuff 2.alcohol 3.primer 4.base 5.clear

i was thinking of getting them professionally done but if i could do them myself it would be awesome! so do you have any close up pics of this? thankx agian!

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
NICE truck man! that is a really clean looking sonoma. One sugggestion, have you thought about getting step shavers? That would would make your truck a killer!

·
2 Da Xtreme
360 Posts
Red ZQ8 NoMa...............!

Very Nice Red ZQ8 StepSide Sonoma..............!

There is a Silver S10-Stepside near here with the step shaver kit done to it.............!
ITs Looks so Awsuummmmm.........!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
did you use the 97 under door handles? ive seen the rough 98 up ones painted and looks nasty and ugly. i used the 97 under and they sanded them down a little so it looks just like the body not all rough. also after time the paint peels from teh rough texture.
i have a 98 model that had the rough texture

1 - 20 of 23 Posts