S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OKay I was looking at the DRAGEVOLUTION2200 site, and now I'm wondering...

What can I do to my throttle body?? it seems like it'd be an easy mod....I made my own air intake, surely I could do something with the TB, or get a machine shop to do it?? But what would actually have to be done?

Anyways, what about getting a port/polish?? Where could I do this?? any decent speed shop I'm guessing, and what would the actually need, the whole head I'm guessing??

And what about the different intake manifolds?? would a mantipart one be worth it, and what would be the time invested and would it be hard to do??

Caleb
http://www.dragevolution2200.com/HOME.html

·
Registered
745 Posts
intake porting

Check out the folks at extruded hone,its a great process that will give you the best for your money.

·
Registered
201 Posts
What? now that you have rode in my beast you crave more power... LOL. any ways here's something that might help.

www.sshotrods.com

He show you how to take off the restrictor plate in the throttle body. Thats really the only mod you could do yourself.

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damnit Josh.....YES I WANT MORE POWER

and that dragevoltion2200 site got me thinking, and Twigg got me thinking, and you did too.....I know it'll be a waste of money to do up a 2.2, but I want to learn on something anyways, and it seems like it'd be fun to have the only decent 2.2 in the STL SOG...wait, the only modified 2.2, no WAIT!! ONLY 2.2 in the Stl-sog

Caleb

·
Registered
201 Posts
ACTUALLY!

You may have a new buddy. SkiZZ on this board works w/ me at Best Buy. He has a 2000 2.2L ext cab/SB. However in a couple months he'll be kicking your a$$ around town w/ his stereo. He is an installer at BB and knows everyone at Sound Ideas.

So now we have 2 2.2s. One working on performance(LOL) and one working in audio.

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bah.....I just want a decent system, nothing too crazy

I HAVE DOLPHINS ON MY HEAD UNIT!! DOLPHINS!!!!

caleb

·
14,970 Posts
Note to everyone.

After Friday Caleb may change his mind so hold your thoughts on how he can Increase HP on his 2.2.

and NO caleb you will have to wait untill FRI!!!!!!:evilg: :evilg:

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DAMNIT TWIGG WHAT ARE YOU SHOWING ME!!!! It has to be some type of engine, or a go kart, or something.....SOMETHING!! I'm guessing a 4.3 S-10 that I could actually afford in really good shape.....but no, thats assuming too much

BAH DAMN YOU TWIGG

Caleb

·
14,970 Posts
SummerWolf said:
DAMNIT TWIGG WHAT ARE YOU SHOWING ME!!!! It has to be some type of engine, or a go kart, or something.....SOMETHING!! I'm guessing a 4.3 S-10 that I could actually afford in really good shape.....but no, thats assuming too much

BAH DAMN YOU TWIGG

Caleb
you better not be gettin a attitude with me boy. or i won't sshow you was i'm talking about;)

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
TwiggSS said:

you better not be gettin a attitude with me boy. or i won't sshow you was i'm talking about;)

um, hmmmmmmmmmmmm:idea:

be afraid....be very afraid!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts