S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a '91 Blazer Motor I'm trying to figure out which line going into the Throttle Body is the pressure side and which is the return. Both lines run in on the back side of the throttle body, and there is one the passenger side and one on the drivers side.

This motor is going into a Jeep so the original fuel lines have been cut and I'm not sure which is which....:rolleyes:

Thanks,

Jeremy
http://www.jeepinrocks.com/
[email protected]

·
Never-Ending Project
387 Posts
The feed line is the larger of the two. It's on the driver's side of the TBI unit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet, that's just what I needed to hear.... I'm going to see if I can fire up the new motor in my Jeep now :-D Thanks for the quick response.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She's alive!!! After over two months of wiring and messing with getting this motor in my Jeep that was the last thing that needed to be done before it fired up!!!!!! :beer:

I'm so excited right now!!!!!!

·
Never-Ending Project
387 Posts
Glad to hear it all came together. Is it in a Wrangler or a Cherokee? Did it have a 4.0, 2.8 or a 2.5?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
u picked a good motor to throw in a jeep :) ive seen a lot of 350s and 302s but not many 4.3 swaps. seems like it would be more common for jeeps cuz theyre a few hundo pounds lighter than a small block

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It originally had a 4-cylinder, 5-speed combo in it. It's a '92 Wrangler. Now it has a 4.3, 700R4, and NP231 from the Blazer and I used a Painless wiring harness and Advanced Adapters Bolt-in Chevy v-8 engine cradle to put it all in...

I have some details at http://www.jeepinrocks.com/

Now to put the conversion radiator in and finish off some other stuff so that I can leave it running for a while and start working out the bugs and get the rest of the drivetrain together...

Jeremy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts