S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the spacer listed at godfather customs is up to 99, will this work on my 2k 2.2 or not?

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
It should, i don't think that there were any major engine differences.....but I'd check with the manufacturer just to make sure.

·
Med School member
179 Posts
It will work man....I just put the exact same one on my 2000. Dont worry about it.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sonoma, so ur runnin a 2.2 w/tb spacer. How do you like it? was it worth it? was it hard to install? would you know if itll affect my stock intake's location severely? how much did you pay?

sorry if ive overwhelmed you, I just relly wanna be sure b4 i buy somethin else over the internet.
Thnx in advance
Jeff

·
Med School member
179 Posts
The TB spacer helped out alot in tp end. I can feel the truck pull harder, and climp MPH faster. The Flowmaster muffler helped out even more with low end power. Before without either I would dog out in first with the AC on. Not it doesnt. My K&N intake is on backorder right now, but will be here pretty soon. I'm running the truck wed at the track to see what she'll do. Hopefully it wont rain like it's supposed to. It was worth the money. Not hard to install the spacer, but its a ***** to get the factore intake box back on. I have to break off a couple of pieces, and make a exension for a vacuum hose out of a garden hose. I would reccomend getting a volant, or K&N Gen II before the TB spacer. You'll notice even more of a difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts