S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about getting minitruckin tattooed on my inner lip what do you think. my girlfriend and her mom are getting a foot/ankle tattoos by a family friend so i can get it for pretty much free so why not right? does any one have any advice like how do i put cream and all that stuff on it. btw its my first tattoo so what else is involved for after care?

·
Project Piece By Piece
112 Posts
i want a different one but idk where or if the placement will affect my career.

take it from someone who has alot of ink. If you get a tat and you are worried about jobs in the future then make sure that you can cover them up with long sleeves. No neck or face or hand tats. I have two half sleeves and I work for a huge Accounting firm in the IT dept. No one knows I have tats that I dont want to know.

I think the inside of your lip is kinda dumb but thats my opinion.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think im going to get it and if i don't like it just let it fade away and if it doesn't who cares? and what if for some strange reason im not a minitrucker in 20 years. thats one thing im worried about since things always come and go for me but ive been minitruckin for a few years and don't think im going to stop.

·
Registered
9,061 Posts
sorry but getting Minitruckin on the inside of your lower lip is stupid. What happens in the future when you no longer own a minitruck or decide you don't want to be part of the scene anymore? Sell your lip with the truck? I think ink should be done as a part of something that you can look back on till the day you die and not regret it instead of getting something done in the "here and now" moment. Like alot of people who got tats on vacation for something wild and fun and now they hate it.

·
Ehhh!
2,285 Posts
Haha I agree with that. I have a half sleeve on left arm and a back piece. The back piece I did on impulse and wish I didn't get, or just wish I got something different anyways. I would honestly take the time to think about what you want and then just get it where you can cover it up. And not have to pull your lip out to show it. lol.

·
What y'all watchin HOES!?
3,638 Posts
Get an s10 so that when you pull it down it's right side up, then get a bunch of dots and shit all across your cheek going into your mouth. That way it looks like an s10 darggin through your mouth, throwin sparks onto your face. Then people will ask you

"Why do you have pen marks all over half your face?"
"It's a tattoo"
".........."

Then you can pull your lip down and they will be like

":eek:"

It pretty much the perfect idea

1 - 20 of 66 Posts