S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
F1NG3R5UMG1RL5!
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so recently I have noticed alot of people have tattoos.
i have a half sleeve and thought it was pretty cool.
now that im at the beach alot i see everyone having tattoos.
never really thought so many people had them.
but i find it funny.
ALOT of the are the same.
nautical stars and swallows.. and koi fish.
seriously.. why would someone want something everyone and their mom has.
sorry to offend you if you have one..
maybe you can explain why you would them other then they looked cool on the wall...

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
ugh i hate it, my girlfreind just got a tattoo on her wrist and im not exactly sure it has much meaning. and its right out for every1 to see forever. some of the tattoos she wants to get are unique, and what she alredy has is unique but some of her ideas are so dime a dozen

its funny at 6 flags in NJ i pointed out how EVERYONE had tattoos and they were all ugly ones too lol

·
F1NG3R5UMG1RL5!
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ugh i hate it, my girlfreind just got a tattoo on her wrist and im not exactly sure it has much meaning. and its right out for every1 to see forever. some of the tattoos she wants to get are unique, and what she alredy has is unique but some of her ideas are so dime a dozen

its funny at 6 flags in NJ i pointed out how EVERYONE had tattoos and they were all ugly ones too lol
yah i was at cedar point and noticed the same thing.
and alot of them are sh!tty.
i dont know why people dont do research and find a artist you like..

yah my GF is the same.
shes got a star on her wrist.
and stars going from the lower back up the side..
and she has a swallow on her back which is uber messed up and looks haggard.
i dont like them but what are you gonna do..

·
F1NG3R5UMG1RL5!
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
in total i have 16 stars blended within all my tattoos... ive designed them, and got them for a reason. i could give a crap why people get them...you should do the same...
i said dont take offense to my thoughts.
im not talking about being blended in... just straight up stars..
i just find it stupid.
its like getting punched in the face..
if everyone is doing it why not?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
tattoos are like S-10s. Everyone now days has one and they are all different. Who gives a **** if someone has a star or a penis tattoo. Im sure they like it and thats all that matters. Why get all bent outa shape about it? Some tattoos have meaning and some dont. To each his own and ink it up.

·
F1NG3R5UMG1RL5!
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tattoos are like S-10s. Everyone now days has one and they are all different. Who gives a **** if someone has a star or a penis tattoo. Im sure they like it and thats all that matters. Why get all bent outa shape about it? Some tattoos have meaning and some dont. To each his own and ink it up.
ya i see your point but you can be original with stars...
if i were to get them.. i would get one with the american flag and one with the polish flag in it.
since im 100% polish.

i just dont know why poeple get things cuz other people have them..

·
F1NG3R5UMG1RL5!
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
explains alot...:haha:

reason i have no tats: yet to find something i want for life that means alot (well have one, no cash tho)...sucks how alot of things that HAD meaning have been bastardized and almost commercialized
:haha: i know someone was gonna say something.
yah my half sleeve is all soccer related..
been playin foreverrrrr.

i waited to get something that had a meaning..
unlike all my friends who got something cuz it looked cool

·
its just greg
1,676 Posts
Being unoriginal is what's in...
:doh:

lol, "you can be nonconforming too if you look just like me!":rotf: :haha:
-emo song

i dont think i could get a tat unless i drew it myself, if i couldnt draw i would find someone who could. the only thing i ever really thought of getting stamped on me that i've seen is the P.O.W. M.I.A. flag, but that has more meaning then most the tats i've ever seen.

edit: alot of people look at my tat and just say cool or i havent seen that, but i got something that reminded me of highschool, i'm going to draw a half sleeve of shit in my childhood. alot of times when you think someone got a tat for nothing it has meaning to them, or they get something that looks like it would have meaning but has none to them. like crosses on people who are athiest.

·
I'm a huge ass
10,798 Posts
I like mine. Yeah, there are many unreligious and agnostics on here, but to me, my religion is more important to me then anything. And that is why all of mine relate back to it.
Can't go wrong with a life long commitment.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I like mine. Yeah, there are many unreligious and agnostics on here, but to me, my religion is more important to me then anything. And that is why all of mine relate back to it.
Can't go wrong with a life long commitment.
my lack of belief/religion is just as important...and most of mine relate back to that too...different strokes for different folks.

...mine piss most people off though.

at least your passionate about it, tattoos should be very meaningful imo.

·
Shakira.. I love you!
1,232 Posts
I have a semi common tattoo
semi common cause its has the superman symbol in it but its built into a tribal design... go ahead, flame on
I did it cause i'm kinda a nerd when it comes to comic books and baseball/hockey card collecting. I'm very proud of it cause i drew the whole thing out... 7 designs and a year later i got it done and am glad I did. If someone doesn't like it, i don't care cause I got it for myself and not for anyone else. I also got it 8 years ago before tribal was over popular here.
I have been designing my next one for about 5 years now which is a long time, i know but if it'll be on me forever I would like it to be perfect.

·
its just greg
1,676 Posts
^^ i knew a kid who got the green mushroom from mario brothers on him, your not that much of a nerd for a superman symbol...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts