S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey jason, I ordered alot of parts from your company (well over $3000) in the last 6-7 months, and everything has worked out great so far, except tonight I finally did an overall leak test on the entire system and found the tank is leaking from the weld around one of the ports.
I dont think I am able to weld it shut, so I dont know what to do here. I cant really afford to ship it back to you (not really my fault its leaking) and I dont know what kind of policy you have for these type of things.

Its the 8 gallon 8 port tank, just standard (not one of your custom made tanks or anything). The name is Travis Mull from Iowa so you can look it up and see I bought it from you.

Just let me know what can be done about this. I really appreciate it.

Travis Mull

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: tank leaking from suicidedoors....ATTN JASON!

by the way, I tried to pm and your box was full.........otherwise I would not have made the thread. You are more than welcome to pm me though if youd like.

thank you.

·
Vandelay Industries
6,018 Posts

just fyi they have their own section in the forum now. might get a better response there. its near the top of the list

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

cruisinlows10 said:
just fyi they have their own section in the forum now. might get a better response there. its near the top of the list

yeah i knew that, but i posted this before i even thought about that, If someone could move this to the suicidedoors.com section of the forum, it would be much appreciated.

·
Tommy
1,465 Posts

y not call?

·
Registered
12,215 Posts

Yeah he does have a phone number you can call and straighten things out bro. No need tomake a thread for every single problem

·
Registered
2,371 Posts

fastest way to get it taken care of is to call!

·
former owner
7,389 Posts

The Suicidedoors Subforum was created for people to post questions and comments concerning the company. Granted, a thread about every single problem is likely to get loathesome, but regardless, that doesn't mean people absolutely have to call, or that you have to tell them to call every time a Suicidedoors thread is posted.

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks like they are on the ball though!!! I have a message from them that they called at 7AM thins morning.......damn these guys are fast!!!!

Looksl ike Jasonis takeing care of it, I really appreciate it man!!!!

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
I took care of it first thing this morning :) It's replacement will be on its way as soon as we get them in

·
bodydropped on 22s!
10,643 Posts
NevurMind85 said:
like i said befor. sd.com always goes out of there way for theyre s10forum customers.
they go out of their way for everyone. thats what a good business does

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
Cory at Airlift just emailed me, he is gonna over night that tank to you since we dont have any in stock. It will be there Monday

·
Old School Static
1,019 Posts
Damn man, you guys are on the ball helping people out. That is what makes you the #1 company. Quality products and EXCELLENT Customer Service !!!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Here is oyur Tracking Info bro' you'll have it on your doorstep Monday . Sorry for the problem with that other tank I double checked this one myself you won't have any probelms!!!

Tracking Number : 1Z4527440148311582

Thanks

Corey

1 - 20 of 40 Posts