S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I hate everyone
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone in here from Tampa that we could get some sort of meet together in a couple of weeks.. somewhere between here and orlando.....

I hear all the time that there were meets in central florida.... but hell I haven't seen a mini since I've been down here......?

so for real if anyone is interested in an weekend meet sometime in Jan for just wings or something... hell i'm not from down here so some suggestions would be good but I'd like to get together at some point while I'm down here....

so start replying please...........:phil:

·
I hate everyone
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your a big ol' pimp... I appreciate it.... and this is on the weekend??? oh and who decides when and where??? will there be a thread on here???

·
I hate everyone
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i3owdown said:
its usually on the last saturday of the month and there is always a thread in streetsourcemag.com under offtopic but i will make sure to start a thread here on s10forum with all the info.
man I appreciate it... and I'll go over to SSM too.. never even thought of it... I appreciate your time!

·
I hate everyone
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well Im out of Ft. Walton... north of here... but I'm down here in Tampa til Apr.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
i already updated the thread for ya danny with all the info from Derek (layin on air) should anyone need addresses for directions and what not....and its a cpl of us who get together to help setup the sonics meets....its also gonna be the same day as the NissanMinis.com meet...so i think were gonna have a huge huge turnout....more the merrier...if u guys havnet been its a must that you come out to help support the scene...and once u come u will be hooked....i havent missed one yet...:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts