S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah whats up guys...i live in ky for the moment but im moving to the tampa area. Im trying to find some peeps to hang out with..seeing that all i have there is my fam.

Plant city is where i'll be living...i'll be working at a body shop there. Let me know whats up, or if anyone lives in that area...would be great to talk to you

j

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
so im guessing the south is not where the dymes are located...jesus...i figured people would jump all over this...well...what about the orlando area? Just someone let me know whats up in tampa, orlando, plant city, zephyrhills...any of that area.

later

·
Registered
96 Posts
hey man, there are a few from lakeland on here, as well as a few more from the tampa area...let me know when you get down here, we could hang out...what body shop are u working in in Plant City? Later,
Bryan

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
97DimeBryan said:
hey man, there are a few from lakeland on here, as well as a few more from the tampa area...let me know when you get down here, we could hang out...what body shop are u working in in Plant City? Later,
Bryan
dude thats great that someone finally answered...i work at albin's body shop in plant city. It would be great if i had fellow mini truckers there to hang with man. Hey, if you have myspace it be cool to talk dude.

lates

1 - 5 of 5 Posts