S-10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Got Boost?
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wondering if there is a thread on how to remove the xtreme kit? I am trying to replace three parts of the xtreme kit. The air dam, and the last two parts on the passenger side bed of the xtreme ground effects. Is there a thread on how to remove these pieces? Thanks

·
Sneaky White Person
Tundra
9,767 Posts
if you look under your truck you will see some nylon(plastic) push retainers along the bottom of the kit in front of the wheel. pull those out and you should be able to slide the piece up and out of the bracket on top that is holding it on. the rear peice there is one push retainer in the front and the rest is just sliding it up like before. you may also see in the back one about 4(or so) bolts popping through your bedside, you can loosen those to help you slide the piece up but be weary b/c it will be hard to tighten those back up since it is a round head on the other side of it so you can't just use a wrench. i know thats not the best way to explain it but this should help and give you a starting point. it'd be a lot easier if i could show ya in person.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts