S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am going to be going down to Cali alot the next two years and I want to know who is going to go down there with me to take there money Trukin style. They will always have $ and they always race. So as far as I can see that money should be ours. American style baby. Yeah. So who wants to go kick their A$$es?ONLY SERIOUS RACERS WITH FAST TRUCKS. 12 sec or less. 4 and 6 ers too. 8ers too if you really want to.

·
Yeah, still on the bottle
201 Posts
You have a 2.2L with some nitrous... how do you expect to beat anyone out there instead of the local ricers??

·
Yeah, still on the bottle
201 Posts
Turbo on a 2.2L ? hmm... I doubt that very much...

·
32,797 Posts
StylezZ28 said:
heh vette has the right idea... the 4 cylinder isn't gonna beat **** but some low life ricers :(
And those low-life ricers never race for money.

Sheesh, most races are for only a few bucks anyways, it's not like THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS.

·
Registered
211 Posts
<-- So Cal resident neer an explosion of rice.

If you want to try to line up races in so cal with a rice burner go to www.riversidestreetracing.com Depending on where you are and how far you want to drive you will be able to find some people, BUT I gotta warn you. Some of these rice car drivers are pertty quick. There is a guy that owns Hook ups import tech that is running high 10s ALL MOTOR. You may want to spread the money your going to bet pretty well.

·
Dr. Pepper is ma BITCH
473 Posts
you want easy money?

if you want easy money come up here to canada, the street raceing here is pretty sad i live in southern ontario and there are races every friday and sat. the go with big money here to the least you can put down is $500 and there aren't 2 many really fast cars, my buddy owns a turbo prelude running 12.2 in the 1/4 and he hardly ever gets beet, just a thought.

P

·
0 Posts
The street racing scene here is ok
I show up to the races but never race anyone not with my 2.2L

As far as the betting goes there isn't much of it

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
a 2.2 wit NoS..... isn't that kinda like an oxymoron? Actually. wouldn't it just be called a moron? LOL Dude, save your money and the namesakes of s_10's everywhere. Don't embarrass yourself. Just a polite thought.:barf:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts