S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Searching no more
2,463 Posts
SuperSS27 said:
What a vague story. Although sad, any kind of detail would have helped clear the story up a little bit.

How much more detail do you need? The guy was racing down the pike, weaving in and out of traffic and slammed into someone and killed the guy. No more detail is needed, the guy was being an idiot and had complete disregard for anyone else's life.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SuperSS27 said:
What a vague story. Although sad, any kind of detail would have helped clear the story up a little bit.
??? its pretty much all there, the messed up thing is they should have taken the kids liscense on the spot when they pulled him over for racing a couple weeks ago, maybe this would have never happened, my buddy that is a EMT got called in down there and said the guy that got killed was just sitting at a red light and the kid plowed into him and the impact tossed his car over 100 some feet so its not like the kid was just going a little over the limit

·
Registered
146 Posts
I live bout 2 hour's from the pike but my cousin's live right out side of carlise. I've been on the pike a few time's and you can see nice car's there as it's a very popular hang out. however this story demenstarts the problem they have very well. mostly high school kid's pos car's that are racing each other cause they got something to prove. unfotinatly high school death's have been out of hand this year. the school district I live in has had 4 deaths this year because of excessive speed but they still don't slow down. it truely is sad.

·
Get Bent
6,156 Posts
And the really shitty part is he had been pulled for racing before.

·
$$ Get-Ir-Done $$
90 Posts
if your going to street race .........at least do it on a road that you know well and has hardly any traffiic or people driving on it ............there you go idiots like that kid ruin it for others like myself...if you cant control it take it to the track

and before someone trys to start shit with me about street racing.....the fastest i go on the street is 90mph and then i cut it off....and i race on roads i know that are safe not to me but for others as well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts