S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
How u riddin'
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got my buddy who owns a customs shop to paint my tail lights today when i was at school, they came out great, and it was free. I also got some free leather firebird seats from my dads friend's junkyard and was offerd some free mirrors by a guy at my fire dept. i been getting lucky but my truck is finally comming around, i'll try to find out how to get pic up soon so you guys can see it.

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
JasonPaulMcCoy said:
i got my buddy who owns a customs shop to paint my tail lights today when i was at school, they came out great, and it was free. I also got some free leather firebird seats from my dads friend's junkyard and was offerd some free mirrors by a guy at my fire dept. i been getting lucky but my truck is finally comming around, i'll try to find out how to get pic up soon so you guys can see it.
www.photobucket.com host ur pics then copy and past the picture url at the bottom of the 3 colum shit... dont post the html i hate clickn to see pictures just copy and past the /img 1

·
sold the dime :(
4,586 Posts
what did u have painted on them? just paint them black or did he do a design? im confused.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts