S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i posted about this ealyer but i still cant figure it out... i did have a burnt fuze like some ppl had said and i changed it did nothing. I had one signal and brake light on the passanger but none on the drivers side... after playing w/ it for a while i tried puttin a new ground for the other signal/brake light and now it works... but i cannot get the running lights to come on or reverse lights... has power going to the small lights but the other big light has juice can anyone please help... im not really concerned about the reverse light but i need my running lights for at night... anyone please got anything i been fighitng w/ this for two days??? anytihng??

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
please somone?

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
ICUNVME said:
... has power going to the small lights but the other big light has juice can anyone please help...
So you got power going to both?

I'm not really sure but I'd suggest start checkin all the terminals for security & corrosion and lines for kinks or pinches.

·
4,755 Posts
I know one of the rear tail light sockets can develop a short which causes a world of shit. but if its it! its a simple fix, just an idea for you to check, good luck

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok there are 3 lights back there......... one is signal and brake........ now there is a small one and another big one what exactly do they do?? what are they far........ i dont need reverse just runnin and im soo lost?? no fuze i could have missed or plug?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump anyone?

·
Mine's Lower
54 Posts
can anyone tell me how to make the turn signals blink faster? what parts do i need or what screws do i need to turn? help me please,.....anyone?

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
Can't help you icunvme......but severe....you need a different flasher, i dunno what specs to make it go faster, no screws or anything lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts