S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How hard would it be to make this fit on an 99s10, this is a tight frount bumber for the tacoma, i know to put it on the tacoma they have to take the bumper off its not just a slip on deal, i want to make it fit on my truck because there are no good frount bumper for the s10 now, i have the xenon one, but this one is way better

Attachments

·
Duct Tape Works
49 Posts
i like your ways of thinking though always going that extra mile in customizing what no one has dared to dream....Dare to dream young one Dare to dream...um but seriously measure the bumpers out and c if its to narrow or wide and if its to wide which would be better is to cut it straight down the middle and take how ever much out and get it put back together with fiberglass/bondo crap. hope ive helped someway or how.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
so ya make brackets then lol, also a certain toyota bumper fits on the first gen with some conversion so why not a newer truck with a bit of work

G

·
is that even made for the toyota? i thought that was like a civic body kit piece modified to fit, they do that a lot..... which i guess answers your question... you can make anything fit, but please..... not that

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
bumber?

·
Self Portrait
1,634 Posts
That ain't a taco, it's one bodystyle earlier and I think that Betlejuice is correct, it's probably a civic piece.

And I like it! And I think that Dropped_99 is using his head for something other than a hat rack for thinking about it! He gets the rhenry01 non-sheepeople award for this week for creative thinking! He would have got it sooner but I didn't read the thread! My bad!

·
I rape little boys
1,329 Posts
Dude...i think that S-10 up top is hella sweet....i mean....it takes a lot to do that type of stuff...at the east coast antionals 2 years ago there was a s-10 with a lexus...front licp on it...that was hella...sweet....if you don't have anything constructive to say..please don't post it....
later
Kenny

1 - 20 of 25 Posts