S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone trried to put a TV or a screen into their glovebox door. My sister just got a Ford Windstar and she folded the middle seat down and straped a tv to it so the kids can watch from the back seat. Well my boy told me he swanted me to sell my truck and get a van, F*** that!! Plus Ive wanted a DVD player for a while now.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
it doesn't look too hard, just alot of fabrication to mount it, if u dont want it in there you can always put it on your sun visor

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
jrod666999 said:
Has anyone trried to put a TV or a screen into their glovebox door. My sister just got a Ford Windstar and she folded the middle seat down and straped a tv to it so the kids can watch from the back seat. Well my boy told me he swanted me to sell my truck and get a van, F*** that!! Plus Ive wanted a DVD player for a while now.
ive seen a mini screen in a glove box but it sux... ive seen them in the visors as well or you can just get the lcd screen that is part of a indash dvd there are lots of ways to do it...

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
y2kblkxtreme said:

copy from my post's much, u post whore
nope slut... i was posting at the same time b4 yours had come up foo

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
i mean come on look at the time stamps they are the same foo

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
skaling said:
Give your kid a book to read when he's in your truck..he'll learn more that way!
War and Peace :D

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
good idea with the book though kids need to read more

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
y2kblkxtreme said:
TV rots your brain
yes it does.. you think i post a lot here.. go check out the other forum im a mamber of...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He reads at home all the time, He is a grade ahead of where he should be in reading, so he does quite a bit of reading. I thought someone posted some pics of their dash not to long ago that had one but I have slept since then and maybe I just had a vision of what I was gonna post!

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
hmmm post pics if u do it good luck, it is possible,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts