S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I doubt everything.
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone knwo where I can get T-tops installed on my truck??? Just curious as to where to look to get it done and maybe how much to be looking to pay for a complete install/setup. I know the marlboro Syclones had them so it is definately possible, jsut a matter of finding someone to do it/that can do it.

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
JUST CHOP the whole roof off and make it a convertible. I have looked into doing that when I first got it (my truck) but I'm deciding to go with bags.

I bet it will cost you a lot to get the t-tops done since it will have to be custom done. Also I remember seeing an s10 that chevy was thinking of putting t-tops in an X or s10. Anone else seen that as well?

Good luck man. Hope you get it done.

D

·
0 Posts
Iget my bags at end of month. I'm either going to do the convertable when taxes come or get rims. Which ever one i choose i will do the other next June or so ;} There's not gonna be a lot of money.. dayuumm holes on the ground! lol oh well, its all in good fun.. I wouldn`t do the t-tops. A friend of my brother did this to his taco and it leaks like all the time;{ . Your probably be better off getting a sunroof or some sort then hacking for t-tops.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts