S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling T-3 Turbos for out trucks now and I am going to start on my turbo manifold so I can get ready to sell to yall.:thumbup:

·
Registered
893 Posts
sounds great...think youll be done before sts?? lol

actually..what do you know about the STS turbo setup...what kinda turbo are they offering? will yours come with an intercooler...?

·
Registered
217 Posts
im curious as to what u have done to your 4 banger to get it to hit 13's, what kinda of chassis mods did you do is what im mainly looking at

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Hey lone wolf.....Like I said on s-series...if you need another guinea pig truck, I'm always willing to drive for more power

Caleb

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
IM IN!!

Guinea pig it

I have a couple mods, but you'd probably want a baseline truck so mine are all reversible to dyno easily and guesstimate gains....its all in working order, perfect engine and right now I have 42,700 miles so its broke in but perfect

I will seriously let you do whatever you want to my truck as long as it ends up faster, and I would even pay some or whatever I need to do but guinea pig my truck!!

Caleb

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
BUMP....Let me know what you think Lone

Caleb

I AM SO SERIOUS!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am working on it the 94-97 manifold is just about done then I am going to do the 98+ manifold and I will send it to you to see if it clear everything

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
COOL!!!

And if it does can I send a check for the t-3 turbo or what will you want me to do with the manifold.....or would it be better for me to come to you?? I can do almost anything I need 2 weeks notice and I get 2 weeks vacation, so I'd be willing to drive in the summer or spring, but if it gets shipped to me, I'll do that to....I'm totally serious about this, and the whole helping out the other 98+ s -series and all.....we all need more power!!

And I can gaurantee you, with the turbo in....I'd be buying more **** off you if you can get it to me (IE fuel pump, fuel rail, heads, whatever you could get me) but this sounds like a good deal man.....

thanks lone

Caleb

·
Registered
201 Posts
Caleb, your drooling, pick your jaw up off the floor. :D But seriously i'm looking forward to seeing a turbo uncle ben.:thumbup:

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
I can't stop drooling, I'll be helping out other trucks, and I'll be having turbo at the same time....all fir the turbo 2.2 cause so I'm happy!!!

and I just realized something, the STS turbo will probably be coming out for the 97 and under, but have to have more time for the 98+ so if I can help lone wolf get this going faster, he'll get more business and the 98+'s on the board can have turbo quicker, so I'm not doing this for me...no, no.....its for the group....and...me

Thanks again lone, just let me know all the details

Caleb

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cool I will keep you posted on it I pulled my motor because I getting ready for the stroker kit and looked at my crank and it has small cracks in it good thing I pulled when I did. lol now my wife cant say anything about me getting it because I need a crank anyways:evilg: :bah: :thumbup:

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Like she says anything anyways, look at what you have!!!

GRRR.....where is your shop based at anyways....I would be willing to drive, that way you could make any adjustments and stuff there and then see the fruit of your labor!!

Caleb

·
0 Posts
Dude you say you are about ready to have a turbo for the 94-97 definitly interested how much?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts