S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Can't tell from the video, who won? Also is it an optical illusion that the Camero was staged half a car length behind?

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Nice....best part was the dude in the background.. "hoollyyy SHIIT!!!"

·
Registered
2,149 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
That's the kinda "holy shit" you say when u see a hot chick walkin down the road with nothin but heels on lol

Or if you just watched someone get hit by a bus at 65 mph

Lol

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
Wow, that's a quick Syclone. It must develop some serious HP. Great job.
this. but yeah if the camaro works out the traction issues he's gone

·
Registered
131 Posts
that is not a built camaro...thats the headers intake tune speed for one of those cars

ask me how I know, lol

that doesnt make beating him any less sweeter though, trust me. In that vid my truckw as running around 12.55's and he was 12.80's. He hooked up wayyyy better than i thought he would which sucked cause I gave him the hit. I didn't pass him until half track. Don't underestimate those new camaros, he's running a 75 shot now and ran an 11.62 just this saturday.

·
ITS JUST A TRUCK!
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that is not a built camaro...thats the headers intake tune speed for one of those cars

ask me how I know, lol

93 GMC Typhoon VS. 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS - YouTube

that doesnt make beating him any less sweeter though, trust me. In that vid my truckw as running around 12.55's and he was 12.80's. He hooked up wayyyy better than i thought he would which sucked cause I gave him the hit. I didn't pass him until half track. Don't underestimate those new camaros, he's running a 75 shot now and ran an 11.62 just this saturday.
Good run! This camaro had cam, heads,long tubes, tune and was on drag radials. It was a shit track and he had alot of trouble with traction. He has run in the 11's but not at this track. All the power in the world does you no good if you cant put it to the ground. A light to light race would not be good for him...LOL. It was just fun to surprise him and the goof ball's watching.

·
Certified Playa!
25 Posts
lol at the "holy shit!" I bet he spit right after that. Nice truck!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts