S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has switched out there x stock airdam for another aftermarket one? If you have any pics I would like to see them also if you did, did it match up well with the x side skirts ok, or did it look uneven. Please help me I got into a accident I want to change my front airdam with something that has circular fog lights but match up with my x side skirts.
thanks...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,085 Posts
search the forum, this has been brought up many-a-times already
(once again Twins I am giving u props) if you want another stock one, Twins0203 has some way of getting em, just PM em, next of all, bumper covers should line up fine as long as you match the year of the truck up right with the designated year made for that bumper..........IMO I would just get another stock X dam, they look the best out of all of em, aftermarket ones just seem to big for a lil truck, but hey your ride, do as you wish
 

·
Slow Ass Member
Joined
·
1,611 Posts
My girl has the street scene cover on her X.... personally I dont like it.... she does... but she is planning on going back to OE... my opinion it makes it look funny... the cover itself is higher off of the ground than the sideskirts....

heres a pic or 2




ill grab another one if you want when i get home


Bobby
 

·
http://viewmorepics.myspa
Joined
·
165 Posts
id have to agree!
 

·
Just a member
Joined
·
6,626 Posts
Not mine but my friends xenon bumper cover on his x. Hard to see in the side shot but it fits good. It does go down a good bit lower than stock though. Since he is bagged, he tends to drag it alot.
 

Attachments

·
.::STPSYD Member::.
Joined
·
285 Posts
park style said:
My girl has the street scene cover on her X.... personally I dont like it.... she does... but she is planning on going back to OE... my opinion it makes it look funny... the cover itself is higher off of the ground than the sideskirts....

heres a pic or 2




ill grab another one if you want when i get home


Bobby
so are you going to sell that one ?if so how much
 

·
Slow Ass Member
Joined
·
1,611 Posts
mcca21 said:
so are you going to sell that one ?if so how much

dave 98layingframe may buy it... but if not i will let you know
 

·
no budget mini
Joined
·
435 Posts
i've noticed that all the bumper covers made by Street Scene line up with regular s10 body lines... and the bumper covers made by Xenon are made to match the body lines on Xtremes. so if youre worried about the bumper cover being even with your side skirts, look at getting a Xenon one.

check out the air dam/bumper cover page at Truckperformance.com so that maybe youll get an idea what i'm talking about
 

·
Slow Ass Member
Joined
·
1,611 Posts
NoCODs said:
i've noticed that all the bumper covers made by Street Scene line up with regular s10 body lines... and the bumper covers made by Xenon are made to match the body lines on Xtremes. so if youre worried about the bumper cover being even with your side skirts, look at getting a Xenon one.

yeah the ss one is higher up then the side skirts....
 

·
Xtreme Dreams..
Joined
·
1,939 Posts

·
Grrr
Joined
·
1,575 Posts
mine doesnt match up at all. And its way too chunky for the truck. The only problem is the stock one is so damn brittle.

look, i mean how is any cover gonna match up if this is where the stock bumper is, and thats pushed all the way back

seeee
 

·
Registered User
Joined
·
3,255 Posts
The stock air dam is soo sensitive to little rocks or any debris that hits it on the road. Even if you tap anything and it gets scratched then all you'll see is the black underneath with the white. I kinda wish i got a black xtreme.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top