1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
and of course...my one word for it.....BADASS:thumbup:

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
bag it and it will be sweet.......other than that its bad ass....think i saw it in a mag for a show

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
damn thats a sweet ass ride. i wish i had twelve g's.

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
s10rz350 said:
Black fade to silver... On burgendy.. I'm gonna have to do some photoshopin :)
that sounds like it wuld look sweet as hell...can't wait to the the photoshop job:thumbup:

·
Registered
224 Posts
silver to black???

here is a good rule of thumb when painting flames on a kolor other than black. any time you do, start out with a pearl white, and if you still want to use a semi trad. kolor set up, use lighter translucent tones, so you can still see the pearl through it. Then stripe it in a really bright tone. My suggestion on burgundy, would be start with HOK snowwhite pearl, then fade back using sunrise pearl(double reduced), and then sunset for the rounds and chasers(double reduced), thenfinally for the very tips and in the hot spots on the rounds,use a mix of 2 parts tangelo, to one part hot pink pearl-again double reduced. for a stripe, this sounds nuts, but tell your striper to mix up an apple green, or use HOK lavender striping pant-I did a 00' f-150 that was burgundy this way, and it was killer. If the lazy, rich **** that owns it would drag it to a show, it would definately bemagazine material!!

·
I BURN THINGS
5,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
low_huh? said:
bag it and it will be sweet.......other than that its bad ass....think i saw it in a mag for a show
Truckin, Feb 02, page 63, bottom right. I have that memorized!:thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts