S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bass Junkie
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listen I want to get larger sway bars for both front and rear. Now when I get ready to order it says in the description that it is for 1" drop or 3" drop etc. Now, on the front is that for the entire drop or is it for the amount of spring drop. I ask this since my 2" spindles retain factory front end geometry. Total I have a 3" drop in front. Should I get ones for a 1" drop or for a 3" drop? I know this explanation is kinda difficult to understand, but I hope someone can help!

·
Sold
4,592 Posts
you can get the stock Zq8 sway bars for about $220 for both.i have a parts list if you interested.they are .900 diameter in the rear and 1.3 diameter in the front.

if your looking at the hotchkis bars now?i would call them or e-mail to make sure you get the right ones.they were very helpful when i got my springs.

·
Bass Junkie
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yah I think I may do that. How do you like the ride on the springs? Nice or no? I was thinkin about swappin out my Belltech leafs for Hotchkis.Thanks for your input and help:thumbup:

·
Sold
4,592 Posts
ride is good a little rough but its lowered.
not really sure what kind of diference there would be bettween the to.the front coils droped my truck closer to 3" than the 2" they claim its a extended cab though might make a diference.i have the zq8 sway bars handles great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts