S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Will I be able to hit better sides without the front sway bar? I read somewhere that u dont need it. And if i can and do remove it, how worse would the ride/handling on the truck be?

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
you can hit better sides because sides = sway. swaybar prevents sway. it will ride the same but you will feel like your on a boat. i personally have an 8 valve setup but i also have zq8 swaybars front and rear. i didnt do it for sides but if a bag or line ever got damaged the whole front or rear didnt fall

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
LaynLo17 said:
you can hit better sides because sides = sway. swaybar prevents sway. it will ride the same but you will feel like your on a boat. i personally have an 8 valve setup but i also have zq8 swaybars front and rear. i didnt do it for sides but if a bag or line ever got damaged the whole front or rear didnt fall
:stupid: Yeah it gives you a little better handling at high rates of speed :D

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
if you remove the swaybar you will be able to hit better sides. however, without the swaybar your handling will significantly decrease. personally I don't like the feeling of being bagged w/o a swaybar. I've got a ZQ8 bar on the front of my 89.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts