S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok first I need to rant, (rant on)

WTF is up the the install guide that comes with the ART stuff, I got my road grater and cool ride setup in and the install stuff is a waste of time, I just had to go it on my own (getting the top arm off the driver side was a BIOTCH trying to do it with out removing the steering stuff. For ANY ART guys that might read this I will offer my services ( I just moved op form a technical writer job at the #1 computer maker in the world , I will make you some good documentation for a fair price).

(rant off)

ok now to the sway bar, CAN I JUST TAKE IT OFF? Its all in the way and I dont see any other way to install it with the cool ride setup unless I do it from below, the crap guide says cut 1.5 inch off the spacer to adjust to the lower ride but that still hits the tie rod way to soon.

Please give me some advice , I know lots of you guys have installed this setup before and this is my first one.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
You runnin 8 valves? If so, ditch the swaybar. And their instructions have been known to suck cack.

·
Cannabis Guru
53 Posts
yeah if u wanna hit mad side to side take the sway bar off

much better results with out it

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
I dont get it..hits the tierod? The sway bar should never hit the tie rod in any situation so I dunno what you mean 'hits the tie rod too soon'..Ive cut the spacer down and used the shorter bolts that were provided to keep the sway bar, and had no problems with it. So I dunno what youre really doing.

Anyway I agree, just take it off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts