S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
VVVthat thing is deadVVV
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the best way to swap second gen 60/40's into my first gen. i have the seats from a 2000 s10 and i want to put them in my 1992. i am trying to do it as clean as possible. thanks for any input guys!!!!!!!!
Travis

·
VVVthat thing is deadVVV
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP BUMP, c'mon guys i seriously need help here! :)

·
VVVthat thing is deadVVV
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no, it came with the buckets and center console. i WISH it was that easy. oh well, nothin a little fabbin can't fix! :) but seriously, has anyone done it? if not then what are some other options? i have been thinking about just getting the seats rebuilt/upholstered and making a center console out of fiberglass....but who knows. i just need some ideas on how to do the swap if at all possible. thanks bunches all.
Travis

I

·
0 Posts
man if I can fab a whole new bracket setup to put neon seats in my first gen you can pull this off. I used square tubing and 1/8 inch plates it wasn't the prettiest bracket setup but I plan to form up some fiberglass shit to wrap around my brackets under the seats hehe its like cheating

I would go with reupholstered and fiberglass idea but thats just me and Im odd so do whatever you want

·
VVVthat thing is deadVVV
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i assume the seats are solid mounted without front/back adjustments?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts