S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gingerbread Man
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help:uhoh:
I have 99 s10 with a friggin bench seat in it. Ive already tried to find a donor s10 with buckets, but nothing.
My next solution is to buy some either at a junkyard (out of a different vech.), or buy them online. I found some honda seats, and seats out of a 3000gt. I like both. The problem is how in the *&^% do i bolt them in (prefer the stock location)? More than likely the frames on the bottom of the seats above will not fit. Has anyone done a seat swap before?

·
Low, Slow & Flamed
11 Posts
I'm not sure how similar they are but my 96' Sonoma with 60/40 bench has the most basterdized set up I have ever seen as far bolting to the floor. I would venture to say that your is probably similar. Your definitely looking at some fabrication of some sort, drilling new holes in your floor at the very least. I have some sharp buckets out of a 90' Celica and am trying to figure out the very same question. What I advise is go to the junkyard and take very good measuements of the prospective replacements before you buy. Also I would pay no more than $200 for a good pair of sporty buckets but that's my .02

·
Gingerbread Man
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey,
if you happen to put those buckets in anytime soon, let me know. I might think of buying your split bench. What color is it?

·
Gingerbread Man
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where in calif are you located? Im in the central valley near modesto, south of Sac.

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
2tone10 said:
where in calif are you located? Im in the central valley near modesto, south of Sac.
imma lil farther south of 2tone10, we are in a club if you might be interested.:thumbup:

·
Low, Slow & Flamed
11 Posts
I'm in Ridgecrest, almost two hours east of Bakersfield. Middle of the Mojave Desert. I'm not in Hell but I can see it from here ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts