S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get rid of my digital dash out of my 89 sport blazer and put in a analog dash from my 87 donor blazer.
Has anyone done this before? ive seen a few pics of some regular gauges installed. I like the looks of that.
i guess my biggest concern is will it mess up anything on the electronics and whats all involved in this swap?
Any info will be appreciated!

Thanks! Daniel

:thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be sweet! Thanks!
I am sick of digital! Has anyone else had problems with parts of the numbers going out and the gauges flashing?
It went totally black about a year and a half ago and it cost me $280 to get it repaired. and now its starting its crap again..

Thanks Again, Daniel

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here's a pic of my dirty 89

:drinkhaha

Attachments

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Dans89Blazer said:
I want to get rid of my digital dash out of my 89 sport blazer and put in a analog dash from my 87 donor blazer.
Has anyone done this before? ive seen a few pics of some regular gauges installed. I like the looks of that.
i guess my biggest concern is will it mess up anything on the electronics and whats all involved in this swap?
Any info will be appreciated!

Thanks! Daniel

It wont mess anything electronic up its just a matter of rewireing. and if you are going with a 87 dash you will need to put in a spedo cable or get a converter since the 87 dash requires a analog input.

·
Registered
205 Posts
My friend has the 1993 cluster from his truck for sale. All gauges except tach. It is an Electronic speedo, too.

How much for your burned up digital dash? E mail me with price and any questions you may have on this swap. [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A BIG THANKS!

I wanna Thank you guys for the quick info!

fetuss10, excellent page that you gave me, That wiring diagram will be real useful! Thanks!

Tha_Boom, Thanks a million for your info, Im new in here and its nice to meet ya, Mr Admin. ;) Thanks Again,

proflo'dS10, check your mail, I love your Wildside truck man!
Damn i wish i would win the lottery! It would be mine! after you put a 350 in it of course.. hehe I better wake up now..

Its cool to finally find a BAD AZZ S10 site with all this info!

Thanks again all, Daniel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts