S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay heres what iv got so far done to my dash remember this dash is taking the place of my 97 blazers dash, i would like to know if any one had ever done this swap b4? iv got all the wring and i know that the 97 hanress will not connect to the 98 so im guessing the easy way to do this is to pull the whole 97 head light harenss out and replace it wiht the 98 wiring , and also i suppose id have to get another BCM to work wiht the 98 wiring harness as well, and i forgot about the heater/ AC blower i suppose id have to use the newer 98 as well for that........'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ill work on installing the computer in the glove box another time and hold off on the dash moding and turn my attenction back to the LS1 engine swap as the last of my parts should be in next week

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so has no one done a late model dash swap form 95-97 to 98-03. if so than please lets here some input and see some pics come on yall?????

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
As soon as i looked at the stock cd player location, and glovebox i figured out why you want to swap em =-P CLEAN!

Can you take a few pictures of taking the 97 out along the way (and maybe one when its completely out) and shoot em too me? I want to tweed my dash soon as it warms up and have no idea what all i'll be contending with =-p

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah sure ill take a few pic of my old dash out, might be a while though, im trying to get this damnn LS1 engine built and a few of my parts have been back ordered

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
naw this weather sucks its been to cold and wet down here, maybe by the mid of next month things will start to look better,and i still havent even sarted on my engine swap :( this will all take place the same time, i will take pics

1 - 8 of 8 Posts