S-10 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:mad:-newbelltech spindles,coilsprings,leafsprings-3/4 drop rides great. Truck sits 1" lower on drivers side. Is this because of gas tank? How can I fix?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My friend had a bagged s-10 and it didn't ride very well. Nice wheels blkSonoma I've got a set of boyds also. What did you pay for yours?

·
european member
67 Posts
its my second 96' lowered S10
also belltech lowered
i test and exchange the spring from other side of the truck
and i have the same problem
1" lower at the driver side ?????

no solution ???

teddy

:confused:

Attachments

·
For Sale
190 Posts
if u wanna fix the back and are using blocks, try a setup where drivers side is 1" block and passengers is a 2" block, this may sound weird, but it works and doesnt harm how it rides.
I got my rims for 700$ through a friend.

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
I had that same problem when I first got my 4" drop done. I'm still using 4 inch blocks in the rear(on both sides) but what I did is re-arched the leaf springs on the right side till it raised the right side to the same hieght as the left side. good luck!

·
Alsek Spring & Fab Ltd.
1,230 Posts
s-10 trucks sit 1" lower on the driver side from factory, or so ive been told. you dont notice it until the truck is lowered. you can just go and get a spring pad or spacer. it is a rubber ring that sits under the coil to lift it up an inch. my 84 s10 was noticeable after i lowered it with all belltec stuff, but i didnt know about the 1"thing until recently. my 97 sonoma at stock height is about 1/2 to 3/4" difference from driverside to pass.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i heard once that s10 sit 1 inch lower on the drivers side i believe. i also read that bell tech was the only company that took that into consideration when designing there coils. you might have the coils on the wrong side of the truck. i had a 97 s10 and i noticed it because i used chassistech coils and they didnt compensate for the inch difference.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.