S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup everybody. howz it layin?
Gotta quick question bout my drop. A couple of weeks ago I lowered my 98 S. I aligned it today after bout 500 miles after the drop. Problem: Right front 26in. Left front 26.75in. Left rear 27.5in. Right rear 26.5in. Will it settle anymore or do I need to do something to make it level (left to right)?

Forgot to add the bumpstops are gone and the end links were trimmed.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
something sounds off here. did you make sure the frong spring was at the second drain hole?

your right side is lower then left in rear.

ivehad to shave down blocks or use a 2 inch block on one side and 1 inch on other on some trucks. just the way they sit

tony

·
Bass Junkie
76 Posts
Its the sway bar link!

Mine was the same way, but the right side was higher. I had to trim the swaybar link on the high side the the difference from the low side...which was about 3/4 in. then added washers since the bolt isnt threaded all the way. Worked like a charm. Also lowered the rear as well. You might wanna check to see the the spring is in right as SS mentioned. :thumbup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx for the tips. Ill double check the coil spring to see if i lined it up as you mentioned.And trim the end link some more . Let ya know if it fixes the problem. After I figure out how to post pics on the boards I do that as well. THANX.

Rick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts