S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CREW CAB LONG BED
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a 91 s10 its got an lt1 in it and i did a 5 7 drop 2 spindles 3 coils 4 inch leafs 3 inch blocks now the coils r just way to much and ideas on wut to use instead to gimme a nice look and not bottom out rember 7 in back gotta make it look normal

·
MPG is overrated
2,408 Posts
can you repeat that in english? i can't understand a single word...

·
Registered
860 Posts
what about the coils are way to much?

·
Registered
471 Posts
switch to a 2 inch block and a 2 inch coil the lt1 squats the nose an extra 1/2 inch in the front anywayso you will wind up with a slight rake in the front if you keep the 3 inch block and use the 2 inch coil your gonna set level or mabey even down in the rear alittle either way keep your spindles and your leafs hope thats what your lookin for

·
Dr Tiki says:
116 Posts
measure how much the front sits now, determine how much higher you want, buy those springs(1",2"stock), and cut your bumpstops off about an inch. hope it helps.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
bag it problem solved

·
CREW CAB LONG BED
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have a 91 s10 with an lt1 i have 2 inch spindles 3 inch coils in front 4 inch leafs and 3 inch blocks the front is to low i was going to get zq8 coils and hoep that would be low enough wut r ur suggestions

·
LSx and V8 Mod
4,204 Posts
English is your friend. Use commas or periods to break up what your trying to say so there is a logical order. Run-on sentences suck to try to read and understand. It doesnt have to be perfect, we all have typos, but it should be close.

You could even make different paragraphs, it might seem to be a little crazy, but you can do it! Your also asking for help, so dont be lazy and shorthand crap. "what are your" isnt any harder to type than "wut r yur". It actually takes more effort to not spell the words right.

"If u r dat lazy none is gunna tell u wut u wanna no bc u dont take the time 2 type out a sentence dat is ez to read and wen the sentence gos on 4ever and nvr ends people jst stop reading it b4 they get to the end and evn if they do read it all they dont remember wut they jst read bc ther r no commas or any punctuation at all":screwy:

Wow, thats the most effort ive put into a responce in a while. I like answering the car related questions much better.

Edit: Oh I see your problem, your from "Jer Z".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts