S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody body knoe of a place to get the steel roll pan that fits the supra lights and doesn't cost over $200...........I have my own lights and need the roll pan. stylin concept use to sell it but said that the regular tail lights mount a little different then the ones that come with there kit. he said to many people returned them because they didn't fit exactly right......

·
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found a place that will make it for 220 including the license plate bucket with a light.....

·
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Airslam[email protected]
Roll pan with license plate box with light in the center and supra lights
bucket on each side will cost you $ 220. It is fully weld finish.

Thanks
Gary

·
Registered
20 Posts
I found this in my Truckin mag www.justrollpans.com they make trick custom rollpans and shit. They even have lazer die cut pans. I called them to see if they can make a pair of dice where the taillights would be and have them LED. look them up.Oh also check www.Stylinconcepts.com they have Supra tails and roll pans. I did a search and found custom made pans.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh I forgot to tell ya. Stylinconcepts.com they can custom make anything u want to a rollpan or tailgate. They have these Supra tailgates. ( Smoothed tailgate w/ supra tails) Very Trick....jus sik!

·
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they don't offer the roll pan by it self anymore because the buckets they sell are slightly different then the original supra lights. This causes a mounting problem.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts