S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo wats up fellas im still a newbie to the scene, so i wanted to get an input from you that are more experienced, i have a 96 dime w/cab and i want to bag the back but i want to get a high ass lock up:D so far i know il have to do the "bag on bar" set up 4 link but i would like to see some pics n how high the lift is.. i want to use d2600
thankz

·
N Da Werx
741 Posts
lol

·
N Da Werx
741 Posts
why do you want a high ass lockup? i'm not 100% sure, but i'm betting that you'll be getting flamed on this forum/section for wanting that

·
N Da Werx
741 Posts
GOD. that looks so cool!

·
N Da Werx
741 Posts
cantilever can do it

·
N Da Werx
741 Posts
suicidedoors has one for your truck under the 4link kits section.

but if you want one with some huge lift, you might have to custom build one.

the SD one doesn't look like it offers that much lift like you want. i could be wrong though, i don't own it, so i don't know!

·
N Da Werx
741 Posts
just looked and it is a KP components kit. and it only gives you 10inches of lift. so you may need to search other places!

·
N Da Werx
741 Posts
just the bed?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i would want a lift like the silverado, he makes the 22's look like 19's
maybe il talk with s.d n see what they recomend cuz they know wats up

·
Burnt Blazer
2,704 Posts
eh, i bagged mine to be low. I've NEVER posted pics of how much lift i can get. My bag on bar setup was designed for comfort, not lift.

edit: i did post pics of my old truck's lift, but that was a couple years ago. shh

I can agree to that, the only time mine reaches these heights are to work on it or 3 wheel. and the truck was goin through alot of construction in the duration of that picture

It's in the process of redoing the bed and cleaning everything up now

·
Honest Abe's Fab Shoppe
11,738 Posts
usually a setup that gets that much lift isn't setup properly. There's no way proper placement of shocks will allow for that. So either shocks aren't used or they're not put in respective to their proper use.

here's pics of my SETUP, but no pics of the lift its capable of.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts