S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Dont know about the weind but I know ATI makes a sweet kit for the 4.3's....Dont know the years..Will do some lookin' and get back to ya..

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
Hey, i've been looking at the same thing for mine for awhile now... Whipple used to make one, not anymore. Mach Performance supposedly was going to work on one, hasn't come out yet. As far as the Weiland one goes I'm not sure. There's a guy in town that said he'd hook me up with a supercharger, don't know what brand he'd be using though.

From what I hear you can take a kit for the same year TBI V8 350, mod it a bit to make it fit, then use it with the 4.3, since the 4.3 is basically the 350 V8 with two cylinders chopped off. As far as the needed modding, I have no idea........ !

I'm looking at a custom turbo kit, since I've got a couple people with a shop that would love to put one in. Just have to get it refereed for emissions...

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Only thing I could find that was a direct bolt on was a Vortech for 96-98 4.3 s-10's. I have been told that the Ati unit will fit with some mods....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.