S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
There was a thread about these a while ago on here. Email the seller and ask him for a name brand on them, otherwise the auction is useless. With a name brand, we can at least see who makes it, and if its reputable.

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
those look alot like a air lift 2b7 extended bag... just a little taller. i wonder who makes them? and yeah, why do you say "stay far away"? are they made or sold by Aim or something?

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
low-blazer said:
It's not an airlift bag...thats' a Universal Air/Phoenix/Aim bag...kinda like a very thin version of the Conitech 2600 style bag...bleh...
thats why i said far far away...we went over this in the first thread...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry i wasent around for the first thread, i asked him what name brand they were and he said he didnt know. he said he mail orders them from overseas???

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
They are junk. dont buy them :D

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
if he doesnt know thats your first idea they are junk cuz any bag ive ever seen be it firestone, slam specialties, airlift, conitech or even phenoix, they all print there names and shit on the rubber...so u know that they are junk and nopt trust worthy and also who would u goto for warranty issues i garauntee if they blow the seller wont want to give u another bag and take a loss...

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Layd Dly said:
if he doesnt know thats your first idea they are junk cuz any bag ive ever seen be it firestone, slam specialties, airlift, conitech or even phenoix, they all print there names and shit on the rubber...so u know that they are junk and nopt trust worthy and also who would u goto for warranty issues i garauntee if they blow the seller wont want to give u another bag and take a loss...
:stupid:

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
tbranscom said:
on a car that tucks lugnuts with 20's cleanin the rim is a pain
If you know how to properly set it up, you can untuck 20s on body dropped trucks with 2600s/7" bags.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts