S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup everybody, I'm a new member. My name is Brandon, I've got a 98 S-10. Had it for a few years now. I haven't done anything to it yet except a sound system because I've been putting all my money into restoring my mustang fastback. But now i'm done with that so it's time to put some money into the S. I'm lookin to gain some information on bagging and body dropping. Any information on body dropping would be much appreaciated. :bag:

·
Just a member
6,626 Posts
Sup. Welcome to the forum. For your questions, look in the baggin it section. You will find alot of info there. And any other questions you have just post. I am sure you will find people who want to help.

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
mus2t2bj said:
......because I've been putting all my money into restoring my mustang fastback

What year bro? my dads got a 73 sportsroof.....last of the bigbodies. you better be damn sure you put some pics up of both too, and how can you have a 'finished' car? lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I know what you mean, I'll never be totally finished but for now I'm satisfied with it and ready to hook up the ol' S-10. I've got a 65 fastback, white. Threw out the old 289 and threw in a carberated 302. Should of went with a fuel injected 5.0. I got a two other mustangs right now, a 65 coupe and a 73 mach 1 similar to your dads sportsroof. Me and my dad got a lil mustang crazy. We've already went through 5. Now I'm a lil tired of em. We got a old 1955 GMC hydromatic pick up. Dont see to many of those around, I wish I had the time and money to fix that up.

N

·
0 Posts
Sup dude welcome again. My neighbor has like 12 mustangs in his yard. Only 2 run though. His best one though is a 77 Mustang thats yellow and black. He has 302 in it and I think his is called a Mack I or something.

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
NCHEVYHEVN said:
His best one though is a 77 Mustang thats yellow and black. He has 302 in it and I think his is called a Mack I or something.

i think the only special editions in 77 were the king cobra......pathetic though cause of OPEC and all that bs. horribly ugly though, lol. hated those 2nd gens.....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They stopped makin mach 1's in 73 then after that cuz of the oil crisis and all Ford started making the ugly ass mustangs II's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts