S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Proud to be a Cop!!!
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put an electric sunroof in my extended cab, probably the spoiler type since I want a lot of light to come in. I don't care for the ragtops. I was thinking of putting a moon roof in (the kind that slide between the roof and headliner) but I won't be able to get as large of sunroof. Also I would have to spend almost twice as much. Does anybody have any ideas? Any suggestions?

·
Proud to be a Cop!!!
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now that I made up my mind on what type, where should I mount the switch? I don't want it up on the roof, I was thinking maybe next to my window switches and door locks? Any Ideas?

·
32,797 Posts
trruuck said:
Now that I made up my mind on what type, where should I mount the switch? I don't want it up on the roof, I was thinking maybe next to my window switches and door locks? Any Ideas?
In the dash somewhere.

·
Proud to be a Cop!!!
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:stupid: Look under Automotive:Sunroof in the yellow pages. There is your answer. Your best bet is to go to a local Chevy/GMC dealer and ask where they send their veh's to get the work done. Believe it or not, most used car buyers who want a sunroof, actually buy the car (without a sunroof) and have the dealer send the car to get one installed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts