S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok after jason from suicidedoors.com GIVES me 8 valves for FREE for my bags, i call up summitracing to order some drop spindles and lowering coils to replace the DJM control arms that i have. well i'm talkin to the guy wonderin about the price because origginally, on the site, the listed price was $129.88. well when i added it to my cart online, i saw that the pricce BEFORE shipping was $142.88. so i tell the guy this JUST WONDERING IF THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE SITE! well he tells me he's gonna give em to me for the $129.88 and NOT CHARGE FOR SHIPPING!!! how awesome is this!!! i'm having some really awesome luck!! just thought i would share my good fortune and tell you guys about the awesome people over at summitracing.com. later!

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^naw he said that they hadnt changed the price on the site. he did give me free shipping but i had to pay the georgia state tax. and he told me that if i ordered them today, i could prolly have them tomorrow.

·
go for it
48 Posts
Hey i'm pretty new on this forum and im not sure where i should put this. but i have a question.....what does it take to tub the fire wall on my 2nd gen? If you can help me great,if this isn't the right place for that question let me now

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
nubs said:
Hey i'm pretty new on this forum and im not sure where i should put this. but i have a question.....what does it take to tub the fire wall on my 2nd gen? If you can help me great,if this isn't the right place for that question let me now
Paint and body or fabricators thread

·
FloridaTruckScene.com
5,190 Posts
nubs said:
your best bet is to search first..

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/search.php?

you may find what your lookin for alot faster then waitin on someone to answer you..

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
96 Dime said:
i hate you.. you need to order my stuff from SD when im ready to order so you can get me a good deal.. :)
:D

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i luv all you guys!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts