S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ranger Invaider
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in or not. I know these aren't all members rides but I couldn't find another place that seemed to be suited for this. Feel free to move the post if there's some other place that I should have put it.

Truckfest 2001

There's a little bit of everything in there. If you can't tell I really liked the white X with the flames. :)

·
:drool:
99 Posts
i'm a first gen fan...

...and was wondering if you had anymore pics of these particular trucks. if not, that's cool; looks like it was a helluva show.

·
Spoolin' Fool
434 Posts
Where do you live in Cleveland? I' was at Truck Fest too and it was awesome. There were alot of sweet rides there. I had 2 trucks there and I was parked behind the building where the first pics were taken.

·
Ranger Invaider
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Middleburg Heights. My truck is in the first couple of pictures along with the guys that I traveled there with. I was suprised at how big of a show it was. I never expected to see that many high quality trucks. Which two truck were yours?? Hey check out my post on the events board:

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1507

·
Spoolin' Fool
434 Posts
I don't know if you got your private message or not but I grew up in Middleburg! I lived on Middlebrook for 15 years but now I have a house in Brooklyn. I was suprised I didn't see either of my trucks in the backround of your pics because I was about 5 trucks away from you. If you go to owners swap meet, look under 17" Torq Thrust II's and you'll see both trucks there. I looked at your webpage and was wondering exactly where you live. I'm guessing on Saratoga off of Pearl but wasn't sure. Mail back sometime maybe we'll go cruisin'. [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts