S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Static> Bags
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone was planning on going to it?

I was going to try and get the 94 up there for it, Swing over to Pitts for the weekend.

·
Slow Ass Member
1,611 Posts
i think the pitt chapter of ELTC will be going Danny... we can make a cookout later that day too

·
Static> Bags
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the date is Sep 15th.

I should be able to have the few cars here done, and gone here then work on the 94 a little and have it ready to come up there. I just miss everyone up there.

·
Slow Ass Member
1,611 Posts
bump... anyone else down?

there will prolly be

me
bj
john
sean
brian
tool
dave
doug
andy
frank

maybe some more or less

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Are you guys meeting somewhere to drive out? Id like to drive up along with all of you. Ill have my truck for sure and were trying to get my buddys nissan done for that show.
bump... anyone else down?

there will prolly be

me
bj
john
sean
brian
tool
dave
doug
andy
frank

maybe some more or less

·
Slow Ass Member
1,611 Posts

·
Slow Ass Member
1,611 Posts
SUMMIT RACING TO HOLD ANNUAL TRUCKFEST TRUCK SHOW SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 15

TruckFest, Summit Racing Equipment's all truck, SUV, and Jeep show, will return to the Summit Racing Equipment headquarters in Tallmadge, Saturday, September 15, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.

TruckFest 2007 will feature a huge Show and Shine competition, which draws hundreds of sport trucks, 4x4s, classic haulers, mini trucks, SUVs, and Jeeps from Ohio and surrounding states. Registration is free to all vehicles and includes a Top 50 awards ceremony. Registration for TruckFest is from 9 am to 1 pm on September 15, with an awards presentation at 4:30 pm.

The show will also include a Rubicon rock crawling trail for off-roading enthusiasts at the Summit County Fairgrounds. This year's version of the Rubicon will be bigger and better than last year's trail to challenge off-roaders even more. The Rubicon will be open from 9 am to 4 pm with registration ending at 2 pm. Summit Racing Equipment will offer free shuttle service between the Fairgrounds and Summit Racing headquarters so spectators can go back and forth between locations.

Other show attractions at the Summit Racing Equipment headquarters include Dan Runte and his Summit/BIGFOOT Monster Truck. There will also be a manufacturers midway with many of the top truck, SUV, and Jeep parts manufacturers in attendance to answer questions and show off new parts.
Summit Racing will offer special TruckFest show discounts inside the Summit Racing Equipment Retail Super Store all day long, and there will be prize drawings throughout the day.

All spectator parking for the show is at the Summit County Fairgrounds with free shuttle service between locations. Parking, show admission, and registration are all free. Food and drink vendors will be stationed at both locations throughout the day.

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
so wait... dan your the one that starts this thread asking us if we can make it out, but now just the other day you tell me your not even going?

·
Static> Bags
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so wait... dan your the one that starts this thread asking us if we can make it out, but now just the other day you tell me your not even going?

I know, but dave the 94 is apart, ralleys have been sold, and suspension is coming apart this week, and custom wheels are on order(bonspeeds).

Plus theres a show here that were going too, plus im working on customer cars and customer stuff 7 days a week, we cant get it done fast enough.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts