S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason hows come you guys don't come to Carlisle 's All Truck Nationals. It is the largest all truck show on the East coast . And buy the way every product I have bought from you has been perfect. Thanks for keeping it real ......Scott www.ntheweeds.com

·
Registered
457 Posts
that'd be so awesome if they were out there id get a chance to meet some of the guys... doubt they will be there tho its two weeks away kinda short notice haha

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If i don't see you at Truck nationals , I'll see you at ITB , i'm coming this year it will be my first time at the show ...Scott

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
ya its well over 8 hrs, its actually 11hrs from us, certianly not the furthest show weve been too tho. the main problem is that its in august, and we do havoc and ITB then, a 3rd show is a bit much.

·
99 Problems
482 Posts
Or FreakShow 7 in late Oct. Always a good show.

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
o0o0o will suicidedoors come to my school car show next

:rolleyes: damn people they are only human and cant go to every show in every state. lol :rotf:

·
I'm a huge ass
10,798 Posts
o0o0o will suicidedoors come to my school car show next

:rolleyes: damn people they are only human and cant go to every show in every state. lol :rotf:
Hey, will you guys come out to the weekly Saturday night meet at IHOP? There are some sweet Hondas there, I'm sure they could use a nice bridge setup! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts