S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man.. when I got all my shit from Jason @ suicidedoors.com, it made me wanna tell everyone I knew about him, just because of his kickass service and products, as well as prices. I told my friends into trucks, not many around here, and they didnt seem to think it was anything special..... NOW, I've got people telling ME about suicidedoors.com. I'm like yea, Jason rocks... At first, nobody knew about it. Now, everyone I meet tells me to get all my shit from suicidedoors.com, and I'm like... too late, already did.

Just curious, Jason, do you chart your business? Is it on a steady increase or what?

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
I too am a satisfied customer.

·
Resident *******
11,268 Posts
:stupid:

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
i couldnt be more satisfied with the front kit special he has going on...couldnt have spent it any better....when i get all this front kit installed i will be getting the rear kit.....hopefully by then he will have a kick ass deal on the 3 link and bridge...later

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Hey jason, with my next order can I get an autographed picture specialy personalized to me? lol everytime someone is looking through MT I'm like you see this ad, I know this dude, I have actually talked to him online, lol.

Not only is jason a great guy, but you better believe he is going to become a legend in the great sport of mini trucking. I'm just glad to know him. :D

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Me 2. When I am 60 and my little punk teenager kid comes up to me and asks about Jason I can say yep I remember that guy.

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
Yeah everything ive gotten from him has arrived in like 2-3 days, except for 4link which was built to my specs and even that was FAST AS HELL! and he has great customer service how he will call you back and help you out any way possible, hes always looking to hook up up and givin us the best products and prices for our trucks. hes the coolest, hope to meet him one day at some show in the future

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I know its not bagging stuff but I got my filler plates for hood squirters and antenna today. And I just ordered it a few days ago! :D

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
Jason is very dope! Both over the phone or net and in person. A+ For customer Service and A+ for OUTSTANDING prices. J is the MAN!!!

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
thanks guys! this thread means ALOT!

i am just an average joe, with metalworking as my hobby. im no superhero. im just your pal. and pals take care of pals.

*tears in my eyes*

jason

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
and now he's gonna make some drag blocks for us....not because he specifically wanted to, but cuz we asked for it...

JASON IS THE GREATEST BUSINESS MAN IN THE WORLD

PERIOD!

·
old skoolin'
525 Posts
talked to him for like 30 minutes on the phone for my setup...extremely nice guy to work with. I know im gonna be sending some of my money that way alot in the future.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts