S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey jason...You should consider making/selling some of these ....every place I look that has them charges a sh!t load for them. you should hook us up! I would definetly buy from you, and im sure others would too! :angel:

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
lol if I wasnt able to drag pinch weld I would buy a set, lol just had to brag...

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
i think he did sell them ...i am pretty sure that is were i bought mine :)

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
<~~~~~ dork:phil: my bad no it wasnt(it was silverstar or somthing) ...yeh you should def sell them

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
everyone that would buy post here so we can show him there's a demand for SD drag blocks....

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
i make my own there very cheesy no thought to making drag blocks its a block of steel if you need some mitch im gonna make a whole new bolt on set up soon and im gonna make like 30 of them so i can just replace them fast

·
SPARK IT OR PARK IT!!!!
194 Posts
ill buy some

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ibanez691 said:
i make my own there very cheesy no thought to making drag blocks its a block of steel if you need some mitch im gonna make a whole new bolt on set up soon and im gonna make like 30 of them so i can just replace them fast

I was leaning more towards the Ti blocks.....but steal will be cool too for when im broke :)

·
Ol' Skool Member
395 Posts
Hell ya!

I'd Get some if he made Titanium ones too

·
Registered
178 Posts
I don't think he will make them......

When he had his booth setup at truck bash I asked him about making some and his reply was "drag blocks would be cheating".......

·
SOLD
7,551 Posts
oo im in, id 100% rather send my hard earned cash to jason then sum dude on ebay.... steel\titanium, it dont matter, i just done want to drag the actualy frame...i need my truck to lasst!!!! (oh yea, im to lazy to relocate the gas tank right now too so theres another reason....)

·
Registered
178 Posts
98sdime well....obviously there is a demand....and he would be a fool not to jump in on this...

obviously....there has been a demand for quite some time, it does not have to be a big priority for him

there are plenty of things with Jason's talents that he could, but everyone only has so much time in a day to get work done......from what I can see he is swamped as it is

As far as being a fool for not doing it.....that is your opinion

Not trying to bash the idea.......I was just saying what he told me

1 - 20 of 103 Posts