S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ad in minitruckin, it has his tag boxes and his blazer notches on it now :)

Hey Jason how come my notches didnt say drop and destroy?

:bawl2:

lol just messin.

the ad with his products is good how it is to the point without all the products in a collage like the aim type companies where u cant see a price or name of the stuff lol

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
some of them ads in MT are a waste. if your going to spend $$ on an add to show your stuff, just get to the point and let everybody know how much stuff costs. when i see something in an ad that im interested in with no price, i wont go any further to find out. ill just forget about it. thats just me though.

hey foolish, i got good news for you. ill pm you here right quick.

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah exacty man, i see some cool lookin stuff sometimes, but its mixed in with other stuff so you really dunno what you get, or theres no price and thats just annoying LOL

Yours is just all your main items in lines on the page, with a short description of each, and a price. Especially the 2 page one in the 2003 MT Suspension Buyers Guide, that thing is in my folder at school in case people ask 'what are bags' i got a full booklet with all the parts pics LOL

·
former title junky mod
6,494 Posts
Since you brought up the topic of the lic boxes.... I got one from him and I love it. he sells them for about half the price of FBI or anyone else and of course, if they come from him they are overkill, lol

·
lays frame on 22's
1,481 Posts
hey jason,

my friend that bought some ends links and cantilever brackets earlier this week, wanted me to tell you thanks for the t-shirt and sticker. oh yeah, i think you talked me out of the 2 link :thumbup:

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Awesome, thanks man.

Lol since i wanted to get this chrome differential cover from auto zone, yes auto zone lol..well not real chrome but very shiny, so people could see it when my rear is lifted at shows, maybe ill make a sticker with my friends dads vinyl machine, that says drop and destroy for it, that is if you dont mind jason since its ur saying/motto

by the way, Dre whos your friend whos doin a setup with those brackets? maybe i will see it sometime. Tell him good luck cant wait to see his lift :)

futuresweets10- me and my friend both just got those boxes too, they are badass, i never thought a metal half box shaped thing would make me so happy LOL cant wait to install it, ill be sure to take lots of pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts