S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Dis Member
Joined
·
87 Posts
About 1500 a door usually.
 

·
V8 needin' member
Joined
·
424 Posts
i thinks its a pretty intense mod to do cause u gotta fabricate new door jams on one side and move all the latches and **** over...not to mention the hinges and linging everything up and all that junk
 

·
Deadbeat
Joined
·
1,331 Posts
that would be so bad ass though...ive never seen it and i would love to pull up somewhere and get out of them.....
 

·
Point Blank Customs
Joined
·
49 Posts
if you want to try it yourself the old skool way of doing it is switching the driver side hinge and latch to the passenger side and vice versa - after that you have to finish off the jambs.

now they sell kits to do this - they provide you with latches and maybe hinges - might want to look into this if you've never done it before.

peace,
Spyda
Point Blank Customs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,578 Posts
Re: wanna see?

Lifted_on_Niche's said:
wanna see some suicide doors on an s-10?

go to www.acrophobia.net and go to the members section and there is a truck called draggindaddy (single cab gold colored s-10)or something like that and hes got suicide doors.
have fun
Yeah, Draggin Daddy is phatter than dook balls on a stick. :D
 

·
/=||=/
Joined
·
589 Posts
Re: Re: wanna see?

zYgoTe said:


Yeah, Draggin Daddy is phatter than dook balls on a stick. :D
pffffft.

gimme a month or two... y'all will think we were drunk and high when we thought up the stuff we're doing to my truck for the Las Vegas show.


beware, I'll be taking the 1st place trophies thank you :D
 

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
Joined
·
2,186 Posts
there is a extended cab second gen s10 thats rollin abound modesto that has suicide doors and i must say, they look friggin bad ass.
 

·
amatuer porn star
Joined
·
614 Posts
this is a very hard mod to perform and should only be done by someone with experiance (or alot of money to blow) it is also very expensive mod to perform because alot of parts usually need to be fabricated.but im still gonna do it.

im gonna suicide my driver side only ,but im gonna suicide the entire 3rd door with it on my extended cab.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,578 Posts
FLOWMINI98 said:
this is a very hard mod to perform and should only be done by someone with experiance (or alot of money to blow) it is also very expensive mod to perform because alot of parts usually need to be fabricated.but im still gonna do it.

im gonna suicide my driver side only ,but im gonna suicide the entire 3rd door with it on my extended cab.
That wouldn't be too hard would it? The 3rd door already is a suicide door. Couldn't you just weld the driver door to it, and voila, there you have it?
 

·
/=||=/
Joined
·
589 Posts
zYgoTe said:


That wouldn't be too hard would it? The 3rd door already is a suicide door. Couldn't you just weld the driver door to it, and voila, there you have it?
yup. get astro van door latch and pin for the front to click into. weld the door to the 3rd door and probably reinforce the hinges.

then smooth out the old stock hinges.


cake walk :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Personally, i do not like suicide doors, heh and to spend 3000 on them... that would be suicide
 
G

·
They look ok in my opinion but only on first generation s10's and blazers and they would look good on the 88-98 full size trucks.
I think they look fine on the squarer trucks but not the 2nd gens

Just My Opinion
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top