S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
iFail
10,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
two thumbs up :cool:just don't screw him over on a deal, may commit suicide :haha:

·
51,327 Posts
i'm still waiting for him to send me sexual favors...that of his younger si...nvm. :)

just kidding. well i mean...if he were to oblige, i'd be all for it, but i'm not holding my breath.

·
6.2L 6L80 SFBD Procharged
8,461 Posts
the box he sent me looked like crap.but he was nice enought to address it to Mr.Truckman
lol, u need some Shiner Bock! if he dont have it up there im gonna have to send him some!

·
Resident Wetback
11,267 Posts
Fuk Meh! he sent me a 12 pack O beer!
:tup:
Hope you enjoyed it!

two thumbs up :cool:just don't screw him over on a deal, may commit suicide :haha:
:haha: thanks for the kind words. lol

i have those fittings too...haven't had a chance to ship them, since i forgot to put them in the box...at this point I will just wait and give them to you at draggin nats.

i'm still waiting for him to send me sexual favors...that of his younger si...nvm. :)

just kidding. well i mean...if he were to oblige, i'd be all for it, but i'm not holding my breath.
:haha: you're brave. :p

the box he sent me looked like crap.but he was nice enought to address it to Mr.Truckman
nice enough to address it Mr. Truckman....but no mention of the free parts? :haha: :p

·
Resident Wetback
11,267 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts