S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Useless posting member
10,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me what you guys think i should do w/ this stock - stuck S dime? any and all suggestions welcome. I know the basic stuff - remove trim, rollpan, clear corners, tint, lower, ect. But if you now something that would make this truck look good then please feel free to suggest.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/472397

:sawzall: :bowtie: :welder:

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
Oh yeah, I've seen yall arguing on the fourm before. Hey, gotta start somewhere.
I guess it just depends on your money.
Like you said, best (and cheaper) stuff to do first is rip off the trim, get some euros and clear corners, and a little more expensive, drop it. And just dont do some little 2/2 drop like your bros, go big and bring 'er down with a 3/4 or a 4/5 drop! Then there's exhaust, a system, intake, tinted windows. (which you already pointed out) you could get a billet bowtie, shave the tailgate, get a cowl hood, V8 conversion (real expensive) the list goes on. That's all I can think of. Good luck with it. I dont think I helped... :(

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
Oh! Good (cheap) mod to do! Paint your dash pieces! That's always cool. IMO white would match well. (I did mine the color of the truck.)

·
Useless posting member
10,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah hey thanx i was thinking of going 3/4 or better 4/4 and doing alot of the mods you mentioned as well as some billet interior acc. such as billet shifter, billet door handles, stereo, stuff like that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts