S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got in a wreck yesterday morning, got side swiped by an 03 impala on the highway. my truck is in the body shop [yet again]. getting rear half re-painted, but finally got a chance to get rid of my nasty plastic bed liner, but heres where the suggestion part comes in...

for bed:
i want to get a spray on liner put in regardless, but im not sure if i should just get the plastic covers that go around the top of the bed [which will make it look almost the same as what the plastic liner looked like], or if i should just leave them bare and save up for a bed cover. i dont haul stuff daily so i can wait a month or so to save up without having to risk scratches on new paint...
any suggestions on a flat, smooth looking, light bed cover?
and are those plastic bed caps worth the money?

as for other suggestions, next stuff planned is ss mirrors, window tint, more drop, and a new roll pan, any suggestions on those are welcomed

thanks, rock and roll
LD

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ps: these nasty hole plugs are going to be filled too :thumbup:

Attachments

·
!! TALK NOW !!
4,910 Posts
IMO. DOn't do anything with the rails. Just spray on the bed line on the sides and floor. Nothing on the rails. Cuz, in the future, if you deside to put a cover on, you will regret it. Or if you go all out custom. You won't want the rail covers. just be careful.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
righto

1 - 5 of 5 Posts