S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
German Pride!!!
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was just wondering where you would put the subs in a regular cab s10... sorry if this is a stupid question i am just a newbie trying to get the hang of things thanks

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
thin, tall box behind seats. if ya can, do a full side to side box, and grind the jack bracket out, and relocate it into the bed, or leave it at home.:D:D:D

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
s10 Addict said:
hey i was just wondering where you would put the subs in a regular cab s10... sorry if this is a stupid question i am just a newbie trying to get the hang of things thanks
no its not a stupid Q at all cause as you know there aint a whole hell of alot of room back there and its looks almost impossible but check out these threads for some ideas of what to do HERE & HERE :thumbup:

·
Race Cop
69 Posts
s10 Addict said:
I have a regular cab S-10 as well. I found that if I built a box that fit behind the seat it wasn’t deep enough for the woofer. Since I was going to install bucket seats anyway, I built the box to allow the woofer to be mounted backwards. The woofer has no idea which way it is mounted, the only different thing you have to do is wire the woofer backwards, ie: Positive to Negative, Negative to Positive.

Click on the link to “My Sound Domain Page” below and go to page 5.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts