S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
/=||=/
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was a few weeks ago... even before tinting :eek:

Here's a shot of the flushmounting to the cab... not too shaby IMO

Here's the top amprack... by no means done, just functional; also an amp on the side (left bottom corner).

Gotta add a chrome square 5 farad cap in the front between where the recaro buckets are going :evilg:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looks great. Looks kinda like mine except yours is rounded at the top and I had 3 6 ohm Competetion Visonik 12's. Why didn't you go with JL 12w6's since you are running 3 of them? I had to take mine out because some one broke into my truck and stole the CD player and all my damn CD's :cry:, they tried to lift the box out but one person can't pick it up so that is why I think they didn't get it. Anyway. Looks great keep it up. :thumbup:

Cory

·
/=||=/
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i didnt do w6's cuz they required to much airspace to hit right, and I had 2 w3's around to start with :D

so i figured to run 3 w3s until w7s were good to go. then i'd rebuild a new box for the w7's airspace.

but who knows... i may get bored between now and then, lol

·
Registered
208 Posts
Kalgor....don't make a big mistake. JL's overhyped w7 is a ripoff. Let me ask you somethin...have you ever heard an IDMax? Guaranteed the w7 won't sound any louder, the Max will sound better, and is hundreds of dollars cheaper. Car Stereo Review rated the IDMAX as the best 12 out, period. You live in AZ, so I'd be willing to bet you haven't heard of IDmax or Image Dynamics. When you are ready, let me know, I'll make sure that you hear IDmaxes in your truck. I live in Glendale and work for a shop (only Image Dynamics dealer in AZ). I'll make a trip to tempe with 2 max 12's, put them in your truck, and let you say wow. Fair enough?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts